Saturday, February 21, 2009

Woah! the Indians are celebrating some sort of Gods stuff with great drums and music opposite my block.

Anyway so fun today..
Went to sentosa with my relative and my relative's relative.
It was fun not just becoz i enjoy myself in sentosa but also my relative and cousins are funny in the way they talk. Kept laughing.
Feel kinda me today ... anyway, TANOSHII NE!!

We went to The Image of Singapore.
I'm so amazed by this 5-10 minutes introductory show about Singapore before we get to proceed to see those wax figured people.









when i saw this 4 men above the stage, i thought it was just a picture. But actually the pictures will move, and the men in the pics will do the talking to introduce Singapore. Me and my cousins were amazed and we thought of Harry Potter. -_-! nice graphic too..

After that, we walked around palawan beach.
We cross the bridge to the other side of the island.
We even try to shake the bridge by walking left and right together at the same time.
Suddenly, Terie, one of my cousin slipped and fell. Her right foot went out of the bridge.
Thank Goodness, her slipper didn't drop out la.. if not will drop to the sea and my cousin will need to walk bare foot. Laughed! x_X

Oh! when we were on the car to sentosa, my cousin Jireh who is only primary 1 this year, led the prayer for the weather. Quite funny..
He was trained since young to pray for food everyday. He even knows how to sing a christian song by Don Moen.
(Man! i forgot what song we sang just now.)

Anyway, we only asked Jireh to pray for the weather, but he added his prayers in like "Dear Lord Jesus, I pray for safety as my uncle is driving and we are in the car. Becoz my uncle drives very fast."
we were like "HUH?!" laughed!
And also for his younger brother Brisel who is at home. He started off with "JESUS! i pray for my precious brother who is at home. Becoz he is naughty. Pray that he will be a good boy at home."
I'm like awww~ so nice of him to pray for his brother.
He is a smart boy. He already started learning science(Solid, Liquid and Gas) donno in tuition or by who have taught him.
And maths ( 1kg=1000g, 1 litre=1000ml etc.. till Nitrogram or some word starting with the letter N)
He got all the questions correct when we tested him on the car. COOL!
He used to have Zhi Bi Zheng when he was young. But after going to the school specially for Zhi Bi er tong, he became better now and can go into normal school to study. Great! Thank God.

Lots of photos will be up soon i guess. Waiting for my auntie to send me those photos

No comments: