Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's time to blog... :)

On Friday midnight, I've vomited 3 times. Terrible day..
Shouldn't have drank Pomegranate & mangosteen mix juice while i'm hungry.
My stomach couldn't take it..
As i'm still awake, guess every few minutes later i will want to vomit.
After the second time i vomited, i quickly went to bed and sleep.
About 4am, i woke up and have this feeling of throwing out again.
Before i went to bed and sleep, i actually put a potty beside my bed. Just incase i couldn't reach the toilet on time.
So on the bed, I got ready to turn my body and aim the potty where it was position at to vomit.
When I turn my body, immediately i throw out the liquid that accumulated in my stomach.
It was horrible, because it came out a little from my nostrill too.
My mum taught me when i was young, to eat some biscults and drink a cup of warm milk if i vomited.
Will feel much better after that.
And it did work for me as i made my own milo and took 3 biscults to eat.
Guess i was hungry...

Thank God, i'm able to sing in the choir on Friday evening.
Sang 'Jubilate Deo' and 'Battle Hymn of the Republic' for our church National Songs of Praise.

Saturday, went to Marina Barrage 7th Storey Restaurant to celebrate Ah Ma's 74th birthday.
I had a great time with my family, relatives and cousins there.
Very hot, hardly open my eyes. @_@

Today in church, the choir didn't sing well for the song 'An Expression of Gratitude.'
But we sang slightly better for the song 'Battle Hymn of the Republic' this time.
I've learnt two wonderful lessons and once again.. being reminded from aunty Betty Kuan and Will's testmonies shared in church this morning.
Firstly, no matter how much time and effort you put into practise and preparation on different roles for sunday worship,we practise hard,so that we can give our best to The Lord. Not because to earn praises or credit for ourselves.
Secondly, don't think that you are the best out of everybody serving in church. Because, it ended up serving yourself and not to God.


Please note that...
- Gifts, given from God to you, is to serve Him and His people. Is not for you to boast about or what you can do or good at. Not even for you to despise and to look down on bros and sis, who don't have the gift like you do.

After the testimonies, lots of thoughts flows through in my mind.
It really question me as a choir member.

No comments: