Sunday, September 6, 2009

Wow! so long never update my blog.
So lazy and busy to blog.
Anyway, will type a short summary on what I've been doing for the past few weeks.

I had my O level English oral exam on the 28 of Auguest(friday)
Thank God! My oral exam was ok. But sadly, I missed my Teachers Day Celebration too at the childcare.
Before that, Siti(my colleague) kept nagging and asking me to join the celebration.
But exams are more important than celebrations. So, i better give up joining.

On 29 August Saturday, I went to have my Teachers Day Dinner at Carousel 5 star restaurant.
My boss treated all the teachers. One person will cost you about $75. Gosh!

I'm getting busier each month. Need to put in a lot of time and effort to study.
I also need to consider an important issue whether i should stop my work in childcare and to help out in church. (So i have more time to study my O level and to learn, handle many other things there.)

Up coming activity...
21 September (monday)
Toddler Ministry, going for a picnic at the Botanical Garden.
There will be songs, sharing, Games and FOOD!!! KAHA! X)

That's all for now... Oyasumi!

No comments: