Sunday, March 29, 2009

Can't believe it, that's it for me this week.
Another week has passed again.

Random photos

Night class..

My night class classroom for english


two pretty ladies in my class.

I always forget her name, but i call her Nana on the left.
The one in white, Dionne.


Childcare..

Anaqi(1+) my son
Sometimes need to carry him if he cry.


Charis(3+) my daughter
Every morning i always get to carry Charis for awhile to settle her down.
Always cry when she gonna separate from her mama in childcare.
Her mama from Vietnam only 22 years old. But Daddy is like 40+ or 50 years old guy.

Gonna have another son who always follow me whenever i walk.
Ryan(3) New boy in childcare.

Next month, need to settle 3 new children. Grrrr...

very tired today...
Oh well! Need to study now. GANBATTE!

MAN! KEEP COUGHING NON-STOP! ITCHY THROAT! x_X

No comments: