Friday, March 27, 2009

I think i gonna close down my blog although this blog is kinda useful to update my friends who have not been contacting me for a long time.

This week, kinda busy in childcare.
Settling the kids by scolding and punished them.
Working alone from monday to thursday as a helper with two teachers. (Mdm Tay on Holiday)

Man! my supervisor said that she will bring me to Genting because i told her that i so long never been there to play for years. Haha
My supervisor also said that because can company her two daughters too.
I'm quite close to the younger one.

Anyway today group outing went out with Su wei at amk.
Went to eat at Sumo house for dinner and shopping at amk.
I bought a piggy bank from mini toons for $3.95.
Though the time both of us spent were short, but i felt kinda happy for a moment just now. Donno why? Maybe can relax my brain again? hmm i guess so...

Man! suddenly on tuesday my maths teacher told us what to study and prepare for our next tuesday's maths test.
He was like "OH SHOOT! I don't think i tell you what to study for your maths test."
We thought only algebra to study as he mention that few weeks ago.
Anyway, now adding on stress as i have more things to study for my coming test.
All the Best!

Been coughing a lot especially at night...

No comments: