Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hmm.. still feeling exhausted although i slept early yesterday. Cannot tahan.

Today night class, keep talking with Dionne, Candy and Cherry.
Alot of new faces in class too.
I even take the initiative to talk to a new girl name Shermain,17 years old.
She sat behind me, so i just turned my head and say "hi" to her.
When shermain saw my handphone accessory hanging this stitch and scrump.

She immediately asked me, "You like stitch too?"
I replied, "Ya! you too?"
Shermain, "Yeah i like stitch too."
I shouted, "COOL! Hi Five!" then we high five la...


I laughed at Nana during night class too.
She asked the teacher some funny question. Then i started LOL at her. funny!

Jasmine Tan called me too.
Asking me to company her awhile since she don't feel like going home early when i'm having a short break at the class.
I'm surprised that she don't mind coming down to meet me. She seldom come and meet me. Usually is me who go and meet her.
In the end, she never come down to meet me becoz too far. Haiya!

Talk to Gift in msn just now. She's in Singapore now for a week. Next monday going back to Thailand.
Congrats Pei wen, a mother of one baby boy now. :)
Yay! i got my salary today too.

No comments: