Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wow.. so tiring today.
So many things happen recently.
Not just in childcare, but in my daily life too.

Mdm Tay misplaced a kid towel on tuesday and water bottle yesterday in another kid bag twice this week.
The mother not very happy of course.
But everything was fine, just need to be careful next time.

Ryan nose bled badly today due to the hot weather.
Eunice vomited due to indigestion of her noodle eaten in the morning during lunch time.
Jafon scratched Ernest face during play time. 3 scratch marks on Ernest right cheek.

The childcare so hot till can feel the hot air.
Cannot tahan the whole afternoon, keep sweating like mad.

Just now at the hostel, my head was spinning man.
I sat on the chair looking downwards to rest.
So many people at the living room without fan blowing and heaty. I'm very tired at that time too.
I wanted to go home, but then last friday i didn't come for bible study too.
So, i endured and rest as much as possible before singspiration.
In the end, thank God that i got so much better in the air-conditoning room at the church office.

Thanks Imouto, for buying a double chip cookie for me.

No comments: