Sunday, January 3, 2010

Been buying lotsa clothes this month to wear it to work.
(there is always a month when i will spend alot of money to buy things that i need at one shot after saving my money for months)
Just bought a pair of black heels at charles and keith with meiling at Ps after church.
Will wear it on Chinese New Year?
My black slippers gonna spoil soon. Becoz my friend always accidentally step the back of my slipper as we walk. When i wear the slipper now, quite loose man. Will like spoil anytime... sad!
For Chinese New Year, will just wear my old clothes.

Took out lotsa clothing that i have not been wearing too. Recycle!
No point keeping those clothes that i seldom wear.

Gonna save money for now since i've bought alot of things and mostly all the things i needed to use. Will even keep a record on a notebook if i spend my money on something.

My POSB card will put in my mum's drawer. :)
(kept my card there and even my ic incase i lost it)
Aim to earn a certain amount of money.
So my family can use if needed.

No comments: