Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010!

Wow! 2010 has come...
A little sad as i'm growing older each year. No more 22 but 23. Gaa..
Still introducing myself by telling people my age is 22 years old as i'm not this year. (Needa change and get used to say my age is 23)

Well, i've already made my resolution.
For myself and to God in prayer.
Hopefully this year will focus more on God and His Kingdom.

In my busiest moment, thank God that i still filled with Joy to go to church to meet up my big family every sunday and weekdays of course. To worship the Lord together, to study His word, to pray and to serve as a whole in different areas.

My greatest joy,
Seeing Brothers and Sisters serving in 2009.

Imouto(Yu'an), Mei ling, Tania, Gloria, Wen Jun, 606 sisters, Xiao Lan, Jasmine, James, and many others.
Thank God, that i've seen a big changed in 2009. Coming out from the comfort zone to take the initiative to reach out to new friends.
Becoz i always worried and scare if i'm busy and tired, I won't really feel like reaching out to people to talk. Or even rushed home quickly after church programmes and activities.
Anyway, i always do that and it saddens me. Before i started working in childcare, i knew this will happen. And everyday got to rush with the time i have and grabbing each minutes and seconds to rest as well. ( I need at least 6-8 hours of sleep. If accumulating the tiredness i have each day, will have mood swing easily)

I, joyfully thanking God in my heart each time i see brothers and sisters coming out to serve in different areas.
Standing around to see them serving, there's always a smile on my face.
From the start when i found my joy in serving the Lord few years back in my old church as a usher, i never stop serving His people as I know i'm actually serving the Lord. Not to please men but God.

Happy 26th Birthday To My Dear Brother Jeremy.
Thank God that my bro came to church on Dec 09.

No comments: