Saturday, June 6, 2009

KiDos!!!

kidos!!



Jerrard magnatic kid aka my son. Every morning, he always stick to me until he goes home around 12pm plus. Wasted alot of my energy on him every morning. My colleagues all cannot tahan him as well. The strength he has when struggling with me or with other teachers. Man strong la...
If he naughty, i will carry him and put him with another teacher to takecare. That is the time he will struggle very hard becoz he wants me.
I hardly do anything with him around too. Becoz he will hold my pants or even both of my legs if i wanna walk somewhere to do something. Wherever i walk, he will follow. If not will cry....
There was a time the mother sent him to the childcare. Once Jerrard saw me, he quickly hug me like i'm the mother. And there was a time the grandfather gonna bring him home. But he kept crying, wanting me to carry when i gave him to the grandfather. Jerrard only close to his grandma...always happy to see his grandma coming to fetch him home.
If i get to bring this kid out, you will get to see how close this kid is with me.


1 more week, Caden Chen is flying off to USA for 2 years. Becoz his father gonna work there. Actually, Caden was born in America too.

No comments: