Saturday, June 6, 2009

Went hiking today at Mount Faber with Imouto, Shu wei, Tania and My cousin Mei ling.
Totally me today...
Me and Mei ling went High man... KAHAA!
I prefer outdoor activities like hiking and sports than to shop all the time.

Really free my mind...
Never think of homework and work. Relax!!!

After that went to Imouto's house with Mei ling.
We made birthday cards, and i'm there enjoying Mei ling, Shi Mu and Imouto's singing few choir songs.

Before me and Meiling going home,
Played swing with Meiling at a nearby playground before Imouto drove us to the bus stop.

On friday, i'm surprised to see one of the SYFC's friend on the train as i was heading to church. Today at the bus stop, i saw Percilia. Man! so happy to see her.
Have a good chat with her on the bus too.
Just got to know that she has japanese cousins in japan. Now currently working as a translator in Japan too.

No comments: