Sunday, June 28, 2009

My bestie

Lai Yu'an aka Imouto(妹)

I'm quite surprised that my current bestie and only bestie is from the church that i'm in now. Always thought that i will not get a close friend in church.
Guess if i have choosen to stay in my old church, i wouldnt have her as my bestfriend.

Last time, I always thought that I couldnt relate to Yu'an except Mei ling.
Because in church they like always stick together.
When i know that Yu'an has decided to join the YAF after graduated from YPF, I was quite worried that maybe not many bro and sis can relate or to talk to her since she's quite introvert.
The first few times in YAF, I did try to talk to her, keeping her company.
That time, my relationship with her is just normal.

We slowly got very close to each other is through msn.
We talked about an issue till slowly got to open up with one another.
On April 2007 i think...
That was the time we quite close to each other already.

Don't dare to think that Yu'an will be my bestie for life.
But then, i just want to tell you that, " I do appreciate you for being my bestie."
In few years time...
I don't know we will still be that close or not.
But then, no matter what happen to us, let us continue to WALK in the Lord. To GROW in Him and to SERVE Him and His PEOPLE.
Put our FAITH and TRUST in the Lord till we leave the world. :D smile!

No comments: