Sunday, June 7, 2009

Yesterday night as i was on my way home.
I suddenly remember once Qiu Lian told me,
"If I'm the first to die, I will come in spirit to find you. Becoz you are my best friend ever. Both of us always do things together, and i always lookout for you in times of trouble and sadness." etc.. (couldn't remember)
She look serious when she told me that.
My replied was, "EEE.. scary!"
But then again i added and say "If u come, pls write a note. So i know you come and find me. If you gonna appear in front of me, pls dont give me a scary or bloody look."
I said it with a contented smile on my face.
It also proven that our relationships were so close to one another.

At sentosa when me and Qiu lian left in the sea.
(i donno where were my friends at that time)
Qiu Lian suddenly hug me tightly, like koala bear. Putting her head on my shoulder without saying any single word. So i just carry her like a baby walking about here and there at the sea for few minutes.

I chose to leave Qiu Lian it's becoz our relationships were getting worst as she was attached with her first bf in school. The conversation we had was always about her bf and nothing else. Things we usually do were getting bored or rather less too.
Although i manage to step back slowly, loosen our relationships by not hanging out often and even less talk on the phone, but it hurts inside.

I tell myself that even if i have a bf, my friends will come first. Becoz in the end, my friends will stand by me if i break up with my bf.
The conversation with my friends wont be about my bf too.

I have another 'used to be' bestie.. But nothing much to say here.
I only stay overnight at her house sometimes before i go to church the next morning.
Always go to her house when i'm free or to shop around with her. Ever since she's always so free and bored that time, i will take my time to be with her. Talk on the phone every night too. I have a bf that time, I even told her btw.. but i succeeded not talking about my bf when i'm with her. And will choose to go out with her rather than my bf sometimes if both me and her are free.

But anyway, sometimes i think that my relationship with Qiulian is hard to describe. Too close to each other till a minor accident on me as i got a knock on my head by someone's hand bag, Qiu Lian got very angry. This lady, she walk passed me without noticing my head was there. So the handbag just hit my head. Qiu lian quickly lift my head up and rubbed the part i was hit. She even stare at the lady angrily.

No comments: