Saturday, July 25, 2009

Been very exhausted this week
Firstly was because my menses coming, that is why I'm tired. And additional to work load, made it even worst.
Lotsa blue blacks again, both on my legs and right hand.
Guess i really sacrifice a lot to work sometimes.
As in like don't even care about my body condition like how tired and painful i am, just do whatever i can to the best.
Really over do it to harm my body too.

Today, my right middle finger went numb as i bathe for the kids. I wonder why..
At first, I kept rushing to bathe for the kids yet don't even realize my middle finger was numb.
Only after i slow down to bathe for the kids.

Today my worst day at work. Never ever work until that crazy before.
I work non-stop especially in the afternoon.
Mdm Tay took half day leave today, so i the only helper who is quite experience to do certain things plus teacher's work.
If Mdm Tay is around, me and her will spilt and co-operate to do things together.
Less work and don't really need to waste much energy.
I don't expect much from Jeany as she only come to work for the fifth day only.
And Vivi, don't really know what N1 helpers do in class.
In the end, might as will do everything while i let the teachers to take care of the children in the class.
Haiqel kept following me and cry while i do things. Because he never really sleep enough during nap time.

Cindy (supervisor) saw me haven throw pampers that i left it on the toilet floor.
So she shouted " SHANDY!! You haven throw something away in the toilet le... "
I shouted and said " Yeah! I know, now clearing my task in whatever i need to do one by one." Then Cindy laughed very loud and said " I think Shandy gonna go crazy..." and laugh again.
I replied and said " YA MAN!!!" XD

Too bad the national day concert Jeany cannot come. She needs to work on friday.
I'm taking half day leave on that day as I'm singing in the choir.

No comments: