Saturday, July 18, 2009

This morning, went to Ps to shop with a friend.
As she wanted to buy a present for her friend.

After that, went to church for choi practise.

Then went to Mei ling's house to bring Shan for a check up on his skin problem.
The cause of the skin problem(fungals) is due to the hot weather.
So the doctor advise me to bath Shan 2 or 3 times a week.
(Btw the doctor told me that his dog bath everyday. It's not a problem actually.)
Another option is to cut his fur shorter or even shave botak. :(

Shan needs to take and apply medicine daily for few weeks now.
Medication for itch, antibotic and etc... can't remember.

At the bus stop on my way home, i saw Pei ling (My SYFC leader) and the husband Eric and her son. Man the son can walk now. So cute!
Been MIA for nearly a year now.. Doreen, Benjamin, Cai ping and Jane have been asking when i will be back to yfc? My answer was about a year more ba... since next year will study O level again.

No comments: