Friday, July 17, 2009

Was stoning and kept rubbing my face as i was tired today.

This morning went to pasir ris for picnic sharing.
So tired taking care of my two sons, Haiqel and Jerrard.
I need to keep watch of Haiqel as he is the youngest toddler among the children.
Waste lots of my energy and sweat to entertain the children at the playground.
Anyway, I took a picture with my son Haiqel. But he doesnt really look like me le..
I even had a wonderful time with my other son Jerrard. Today on the shuttle bus, he sat on my lap and hug my left hand like a bolster to sleep. :)

At the farrer park station, i saw Melissa. My Ite basketball team mate.
She was sitted down near the ezi link topping up machine.
So i took the opportunity to update her.
Melissa was waiting for her cell group bros and sis.
I even invited her by passing the card on the 7 Auguest National Day Concert.
Hope she can come...

No comments: