Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Angeline! and thanks for the sweet sms. Miss ya too...

Help out in SYFC as ITE Ministry has a programme called impact. Great to see old and new faces and to know Pei Xuan and Jin Yu(not gold fish) better.
Pei Xuan, pray that your tears worth to be shed today as your tears of hurt will be turn to joy someday. The Lord hears your cry and may the Lord comforts you. Will pray for you...

Play badminton today with Andrew, Benjamin, Matias (My Junior/Potato), Wen Hao. Quite fun, keep laughing... Our church became quite well known becoz of Wei Wu working as Youth Worker, Marcus(helper in YFC last time) and Wei Ling plus my beloved cousin Mei ling(MI ministry).

When i mention that i'm from Truth Baptist Church as Elene or Pei Ling kept asking me to tell everyone around which church i come from, all the names as i typed above were mention immediately. Pei Ling and Elene has a good impression of our church as i shared how our church do etc... Elene even asked me to bring Wendy to our church as i did once.

Now they know Mei ling is my cousin. Boon Jun kept disturbing me when she saw me and made me laugh like mad. In syfc, you will get to see lots of funny people, will just kept laughing in the way they talk. Funny!

No comments: