Saturday, September 20, 2008

WOAh! I'm abit worn out today..
The day before was so hot, couldn't sleep properly.

Yesterday night i just took medicine to make myself more tired to sleep.
Need to restore my energy and it did today as i slept peacefully until 12:45pm. My cousin woke me up by taking their clothes in my room.

I pack my drawer today.
I saw lots of neoprints taken in the past with my close friends and especially ITE ANG MO KIO friends. Cool Leh!
As i looked at the neoprints, i recall all the fun that we had together. Happy wacky laughing faces. XD The person who appears in my neoprints alot of time is YUN FANG and Qiu Lian.
Yun Fang,my Kbox, neoprint and hangout friend. Both of us really can just hangout to have fun. Qiu Lian, hangout and swimming partner, she can run long distance too.










I like this pic not becoz i took with my friend but is becoz the grey purplish hair. Cool!

No comments: