Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yesterday got my friend's present at tampines Art Serve shop and i cant wait to give it to her soon.
I even tried to do a A4 size card and i think it was quite successfully done. haha

Yesterday night i hardly sleep peacefully.
Becoz my sore throat was so painful that i kept rolling on the bed trying to sleep. Today my voice sounded like my cousin Wen Jun. -_-" Alamak.
Hardly to speak now.
Now my throat slightly dry and pain.
Thank Shiao Hui Mei Mei praying for me yesterday night.

The Church programmes like Wednesday Prayer meeting, Thursday Vocal class/Choir and Friday Group gathering, i may not be attending. See how's my voice and sickness goes. I scare spreading the sickness to ppl around me. I even isolate myself in my room incase i spread the germs to my cousins.

No comments: