Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm still coughing if only i talk.
My mum bought Actifed coughing syrup on sunday. My cousin usually take that medicine too. My mum bought the right medicine for clearing chesty cough and nasal congestion. But i don't have nasal congestion, only need to clear the flem if not will stuck at the chest area or should i say wind pipe.
If not, i hardly breathe properly and i need to open my mouth to take in oxygen to breathe.
Thanks to those sisters who shown care and concern and prayed for me as well.

This week i will be at home taking the Actified medicine twice a day and sleep at home.(drowsy medicine putting me to sleep)
I feel like a zombie, cannot even walk straight and not much strength to do anything.
At home just shut myself in the room and never really talk more than 10 times.
I try not to talk so much, prevent from coughing and to hurt my throat.

No comments: