Saturday, September 6, 2008

spiritual gift survey

Haha just did a spiritual gift survey from a book auntie Wee Lee lend it to me 'Jesus on Leadership, Becoming A Servant Leader'

But i already know whats my spiritual gifts are and i was quite surprise my score for Exhortation is the third highest among Service/Helps, Mercy,Giving and Hospitality. Giving, Service/Help and Hospitality are always my highest score whenever i did a survey. Surprisingly! this time round is Exhortation.
Anyway... i won't take that as my final or stick to the outcome of the result.
If God wants me to do certain thing that i'm not really good at, i will still do it for God. But i will put extra effort to do my best for Him.

ok my lowest score is teaching... it always been the lowest too. Hmm.. i guess i quite know myself actually.. ahaha eek 0_0! But if the Lord or the Holy Spirit prompts me to teach, i probably will give it a try and to do my best. Becoz i know the Holy Spirit will be working and to help me if i have the heart to do it.

No comments: