Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yesterday i got to go market to by groceries with Xin Mei
This time round not company a friend to buy but go market to buy together. Both of us were honored to go to the market together.
First time man.. I'm really thankful to Xin Mei and Li hua's helping me without complain. Very funny i even called my mum for help as we wanted to boil soup. Don't know put in what ingredient then i asked Xin Mei to talk to my mum. Anyway I like to drink the soup man. Sweet!

Today went out with Nicole. No matter how busy we are, during our free time will plan to meet up again to update each other. :)


Saw this at united square.

After meeting Nic i head down to Pasir ris to attend Linda's 21st birthday. But i reach Pasir ris early by 2 hours then i went to E hub to shop. The place quite cool la.. although don't really have things to shop. But have fun there.. i see ppl play bowling then went up to play archard again. I wanna play the drum game but the machine spoilt. Oh when i help Yu'an to develope the photos in PS, i went archard to play the drum game too. haha!

Anyway back to the story in Pasia ris.
There's this group of friends play Daytona (5gals one guy). After they finish the first round of the game and they wanna play again, I join in to challenge them too. I wonder which position i will get if i play with them, kinda fair game too as most players are gals only a guy and all about my age. I was rather surprise i got 1st out of 7 players. I drove until i realised no car infront of me. So i look at my position i was rather shock that i'm 1st. I almost got 2nd place, but i chiong and drove passed the car. I heard her shouting"Arhhh..." when i drove passed her. Laughed!


E Hub centre


Up close with Ferry Wheel.


Use to play that when i was young.

Linda's Birthday






Raihana

Ayu

No comments: