Sunday, August 24, 2008

Memorial of Chih Chih

Chih chih was a very nice dog although she always bark at you.
When u squard down right, she will come close to u and position herself and wait for u to sayang her.
When i talk to Yu'an sometimes i will just turned to look at Chih Chih and tell her, "Right Chih Chih?, say Yes!"

The vet called at 9:24am as I've check in Yu'an's phone this morning regarding Chih Chih's condition. But she's gone in peace today.
I'm quite disturbed today when the vet called although i dont know what's going on with chih.
When i know the news about chih chih as shi mu wrote on a paper, few seconds later when everybody was praying, i was crying. I even prayed and try to hold back my tears and tell myself that is not the time to cry now as Yu'an was serving.. After the prayer while everybody open their eyes, i took the bulletin to cover my nose and mouth to cry abit (cant hold back my tears).. can feel inside my heart was crying badly. I almost wanted to go out the church and cry but i didn't. If Yu'an saw me not around, i think she will be very disturb.

One day in Yu'an's house, I kept staring at Chih Chih as i felt her abit abnormal. Keep sleeping and she walk slowly here and there. She even sneeze once.
I think is better to tell Yu'an as i dont know usually at home she also like that or not as in she keep sleeping.
The two pics in my previous article about Chih Chih was the time i felt her abit abnormal.
Few days later, Yu'an suddenly told me that one of her eyeside has different colour (like blind)So thought of bring her to the vet for check up. After the check up, realised she has her last stage of heart attack and diabetes too. Shock!

As Chih Chih started eating the medicine, her condition seems worst then i thought till she hospitalised. Quite worried for her actually, wonder how she's doing. But Yu'an did sms to update me about her condition.

Anyway... She's a good dog and the closest dog to me compared to my friends who have a dog at home.

"Chih Chih, rest in peace... will miss you.
Thanks for all the fun you have for me. It is my pleasure to have you as my friend."

No comments: