Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back... working for Vivie brand. Yay!
Rather happy this week as i got to meet new ppl and to serve different ppl from around the world. I miss working there man.. Totally me being nuisance and silly.The place i work in used to be Urban Warehouse shopping mall, but was taken by John little now.
There was the place where i met good friends and my sis Yuki.
Anyway, alot of things happen,
On thursday I've served a retired actress Lin Xiao Pei. She's really tall and nice.

Beside my brand there's this Roman company where each different promoter will come each day to promte stuff. Each of them are funny and friendly. But most of them uses vulgarity and a smoker too. Yesterday, this malaysian girl only 18years old came to advertist the product(i like her hair, but look abit like lesbian)
I help her to sold 4 pairs of his multi clip for home appliances where you can use the clip to grab and hold a plate or bowl stably etc...
Last time i even help a china girl to sell the 3 sided tooth brush. Becoz she cant speak english, so i help the china gal to translate to english.
Becoz their counter only beside our brand, so usually i will talk to them asking the promoter how many product they have sold. They will target to sell a number of products, if not will stress out by boss i think.
Today i went to their counter to play. I took the product or the bowl or plate then i hit the bottom to make a loud noise. So ppl who walk pass will get my attention and the promoter who sell the product.

But the shoes sales at the auditorium will end this sunday. sad!
I'm always looking forward to see who will promote the product each day.
I saw old promoters and friends whom i know in work too. So happy.

No comments: