Sunday, May 24, 2009

Actaully i'm quite thankful to few of my night classes friends this week.

Cherry - My buddy sitter.
Farah - Understanding and caring friend
Revethi- My talking friend.
Dionne - Funny yet serious sometimes.

Thanks for your care and concern this week...

Thanks for:
Cherry - care and concern for my sickness this few days.
(I felt like a little gal when u said "Good Girl" i'm older than u le. haha)
Farah - asking few friends to walk me to the Mrt station when i was sick.
Revethi- sharing your food when i was hungry ahaha.. I ate up your fries.
Dionne - Thanks huh.. for wanting to send me home and yet never. I doubt you will do that too. But you definitely look serious when you said that to me. scary.

Arh.. not forgetting church friends
Imouto - gargle with hot water for my throat ahaha. Care and concern as well.
Shiao Hui Mei Mei - Care and concern for my sickness and encouragement plus support
Hong Hong - Care and Concern for my sickness.

No comments: