Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm so lazy to blog..

I have alot of things to type here.
But then, I COULDN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING! Gosh!
Shall blog randomly..

Quite busy in childcare this week.
Taking care of Shuan and Jerrard.
Jerrard keep sticking to me this few days.
He even have the strength to struggle with me, wanting me to carry him.
Always don't let me go by hugging my legs if i carry him down on the ground.
Intro...
Jerrard Yan, only 2 years old.
A active kid in my class too.
He still don't really know how to talk properly.
He only know how to baby talk. Kinda cute!

I'm sensative when a person's face go near my neck.
As in sometimes when i carry a sleeping kid, they will place their face near my neck.
I will have this ticklish feeling.
Eunice hugged me this morning as she scared the sound of thunder. She kept putting her face near my neck. Man! quite ticklish.

Been smsing and msning with my old friends. Quite happy!
Trying to get the chance to go out with them too.

Anyway, although i'm in a busy life right now. I'm quite contented learning how to balance each different areas i'm doing each week. :)

No comments: