Sunday, May 3, 2009

YAY! yesterday was my birthday.
Thanks to all my Friends, for birthday wishes of blessings and presents.
I'm quite happy with my 22nd birthday as i celebrated 4 times this year.
I celebrated on:
Thursday -At the childcare centre.
Friday - With a friend at tampines area.
Saturday - At my Uncle's house. My auntie baked mango cake for me. :D
Sunday- With Mei ling, Imouto and James at bugis.

Thank bro, auntie and ah ma for the red packet.

Who was the first to wish me Happy Birthday? Imouto!!!
Too many friends wishes me, so nv list out all their names.

Thank sister Rene for your care and concern prayer.


Presents...

Tania's

2 Manju, Traditional Japanese Dessert

Imouto's

Will wear it everyday on my wrist... :) Nice!


Pink file from Sister Rene and a notebook from Amos. (use his money to buy)
Bought a pair of earring using Amos money too.

No comments: