Saturday, May 9, 2009

Went out with my good friend today to celebrate my 22nd belated birthday.
Sometimes, i will share abit of my money on my good friends as we go out enjoy together.
But this time round my good friend's turn to spent abit of money on me. Kahaha..
But then i think my good friend spent too much money on me today.
I got a donut and Stitch soft toy as birthday prez.
A yellow shirt for 7 dollars, pay for me asking me to save money.

Samuel and Kevin is having a promotion for selected clothing only.
A polo shirt that i like only sell it for 12 dollars.
I didnt buy the polo shirt it's becoz i have a similar one.
Bought a black top at bugis street too. :)

Kinda rare to celebrate my birthday this way by paying abit for what i wanted to buy. :D

Anyway i gtg, tml need to wake up early to help out in toddlers class.
Shall hug my Stitch and sleep.

No comments: