Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm serving at the toddler's class today.
Hai, i still prefer sitting in with the congregation to worship the Lord together.
I missed my sermon today and didnt have the time to listen to the recording.
If i'm able to listen to the recording in church, i will be listening alone as Liting Jie need to rush off for lunch gathering with her friends.

I'm so happy to see our little children's growth in toddler's class today especially Dominic (Yu Han). From a kid who don't really respond to what you say and will always cry to a kid who is obedient and will talk to us teachers when we ask him questions. So happy for him.
Also happy that i can get along with Qi xin as she don't get along with unfamiliar people.

Surprisingly, I'm quite awake today.
Maybe becoz i nv ate too full for my lunch in church.
No time to eat as i need to prepare myself for the EGM.
I thought that i will fall asleep during meeting yet never.

Went to bishan with Imouto. :D
We went to the popular to buy some stuff and ended up at level 4 watching something like best, pretty or whatever mummy contest. Saw few actors and singers too...
After that went to Imouto's house to do friendship band.
Man! quite bad at it.

Then went out for dinner with Pastor Lai's family at a Thai restaurant.
The food was nice..
Just now, I swallowed few slices of onion with root beer together.
When i swallow it down, Man! it was hot at the throat.

Ok now my Chou Shi..
After our dinner, Shi mu drove me to the 156 bus stop.
I was prepared to say "Maranata.
But then when i got down the car, guess what? I said "MANARATA!".
Gaaa... The word just came out from my mouth and it was wrong.
That time when i said "Manarata", i was about to close the car door already,
Din't really bother to open the car door to correct myself.
Anyway, i walk away quickly to the bus stop feeling pai seh and felt like laughing at myself -_-!

Nvm.. already not the first time i'm having this problem.
Sometimes when i wanna pronounce certain words i know also like that. My tongue like twisted suddenly, cannot speak out the words correctly.
Guess the family have a good laugh in the end.
Not bad after all, can keep themselves happy awhile. Hee!:)

No comments: