Friday, July 4, 2008

yesterday just spent most of my time with Yu'an...
We went jogging and shopping and i had a wonderful time with her.
Oh! i played with ching ching too. So Kawaii...
Slowly ching ching get used to me around the house now although i sometimes still will scare her. She still will bark at me if i come to Yu'an's house next time. hmm...

I bought a new bag at bugis street. My brown fake addidas bag abit cannot make it. The addidas bag was bought as a birthday present from my goody girlfriends in ITE.
I can't bear to throw it away this morning since this bag has been with me for a year 2 months.
I carry that brown bag with me whenever i go. So loved that bag as i can put alot of things inside.
In the end i still throw it away this morning before i go to work.
Now using a white bag, having a new relationship with this new bag from today onwards. hahaha!


Just now went to Ang Mo Kio for group gathering. It was fun fun fun... I did enjoy myself with the rest of the brothers and sisters in Christ. I'm so happy and glad that we able to eat at the japaneses restaurant with the rest. We even got a place to sit together to have our dinner within 10 minutes. that's fast enough.

I'm so happy to play at the archard today at amk hub after our dinner. When i organise outing, i will always try too make things fun and enjoyable. Secondly i think i need to let out and relax for awhile. If not i feel uncomfortable and emo after that.. yup! so fun today ...

No comments: