Sunday, November 2, 2008

Got stomachache today during lunchtime.
Maybe I’m too hungry and still eat very fast.
Ran Ran, Galaxy and Jingjing knows that I got stomachache when I waiting for Ran Ran to finish writing her birthday wishes to Sheng Wei. I was crouching a bit while waiting, couldn't really stand straight. Pain...
Thank Su Wei for looking after me in the church office as she kept asking, “How I‘m feeling now?”
She even let me sit comfortably by removing the bags behind me.
But I’m glad that my stomachache wasn't very painful compared to imouto’s cramp until she went pale or couldn't walk. scary! But thank goodness, imouto's friend was there to help her that time. :)

OK!! I go do my things now before I feel very sleepy.

Oh at compass point i saw two of my friends. Quite happy.
Saw Zhong yue and Chun Hong..

Zhong yue now in the army, but he still look the same man.
Saw him at seng kang mrt.
I was surprised when he told me that he just came back from church. I din't even know he is a Christan but he knew that me, Cherylyn and Doreen are Christians. He said just that he never tell us he is a christian too. Hmm.. so secretive haha!
I was happy that he is a Christian too and i kept saying "woah! not bad, not bad.."
guess i'm out of words. Happy.

Chun Hong, saw him when i walking out of compass point.
Since primary or kindergarden, we already knew each other.
He has been in the same school as me too except secondary.
But guess we both are fated to see each other.
Though both of us were in different secondary school, i still could see him sometimes when i'm waiting for my bus or my friend at the bus stop. Will see him inside the bus. He even wave if he saw me sitting at the bus stop. Quite interesting and funny.
In Ite Ang Mo Kio i don't remember what happen, he made me so mad that when i received the birthday card from him. I threw the card away in the dustbin. That time Shu Hui and Qiu lian were with me too.
In Ite Tampines as me and Chun hong in the same school. I don't remember what happen again. He come forward and asked me, " Are we still friends? Because I knew you since young bla bla bla..." than he got my contact number again to keep each other in contact.
Anyway he won't be my bf becoz he got slight mental problem.

No comments: