Saturday, November 15, 2008

I rush down to Imouto's grandma's funeral after work yesterday.
I took a taxi down from bedok.
Despite of heavy jam at the highway and red lights, I reached slightly late for the choir practise.
Quite frustrated as i kept stopping at the red lights. But I did pray along the way that The Lord will help me to reach on time for choir practise. Kept staring at the money counter too, the money ticks higher and higher by few cents. grrr! That goes my money.. haha

I saw Imouto's grandmother about 2 or 3 times and I did remember best was during The Filiel Piety lunch at the Qiang Xi Luo Restaurant.
My impression of her was that she's a glamorous, gentle, caring and beautiful grandmother who knows how to dress herself decently.
Yesterday's family sharing can see that Imouto's grandma was a faithful granny who willingly serve other patients in St Andrew's hospital by pushing the wheel chair though she was 80 years old. She never fails to remember their grand children's favourite dish. She even kept her grand children happy by buying things for them and to tailor clothing for them to wear.

She is a blessed and cheerful grandmother. :)

Oh! before the funeral start, i saw a kitten running around at the void deck . Hardly to see kittens around. I did play with the kitten at the void deck while waiting for Wei Wei to come out from the toilet. I don't feel like leaving the kitten, but too bad the funeral gonna start in few minutes time. After the funeral I did went back to the void deck to find the kitten but the kitten was not to be found anywhere. sad. I gave up searching as i saw two owners bring their dog for a walk. Guess the kitten have ran away.

No comments: