Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm back to blog...
Quite lazy to blog recently.
A bit busy with my plannings for YAF and headache to take 5 O'levels subject next year. I'm still choosing those subjects that i can manage to do or even pass.
I think i got migraine this week. My brain keeps on pumping in my head.

Anyway, I met up with Nicole yesterday to pass her some things and to update each other in our daily life.
Though both of us spent less than an hour together, but it was good to know how each of us were doing.

After meeting Nicole, I went down to bugis street to buy a pair of earring, a polo shirt for Wen Jun and IP Zone's t-shirt for Mei Poh as Christmas present.

So Soon saying goodbye to November and to welcome December. Fast! :(

Arhhh! i got sorethroat and dry cough this morning. BAD!

I'M SO RESTLESS NOW!
NO ENERGY NO STRENGTH!
Don't tell me.... i will be sick soon? X(
GAAAAA!!!!!
Anyway, i feel feverish just now.
Aching body and cold too.

Me and Imouto wore the 'Never Give Up' shirt today. We did not plan to wear the shirt together. But both of us have this feeling that we will wear the shirt today. SO COOL!
Talk about IMOUTO, i just remember that i need to learn a dance by Kattun.

Let's SING! "DON'T YOU EVER STOP!"

Curry for dinner later. Yay!

No comments: