Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm very sick of my friend's problem. Man! i dont know what to do. I feel like langar the wall!
Just thought of her problems and i felt deeply disappointed.
You even cried on the phone when you told me your problems.
You have your plans and you know what are the outcomes and such but i wonder how the others who are involved in this will feel about you in the way you do.
I kept asking you questions on your problems to see what are your thoughts and you even know what probably will happen. But you still stubbornly go on with what you have planned.
Your best friend Shi Ying even scolded you "Don't Be Silly Gal!"

Man! thank goodness i'm only your good friend, if not i will be sianed and disappointed or even ignore you whenever you contact me or to ask me out.
Becoz you will sure tell me what you have done and all that.
I already helped you once but right now i want you to settle your own problems as you are older now.
Shi Ying must be signing alot when she came back to Singapore. Poorthing.
I always told Shi Ying that you being her best friend i feel so poorthing for you.
Shi Ying look at me and laugh...

Man i'm really getting sick of your problems.
Though i did ask you to settle your own problems, but being your goodfriend here and there i still cares and try to help you if you need. But sometimes just can't help it and i feel like giving up. Feel like shouting now....

Oh just now at Daiso I sang Happy Birthday song to Jade in english and chinese.
Man! i sang at a shop where there are lots of ppl in there. I feel more sincere to sing Birthday song rather than sms.

No comments: