Wednesday, November 26, 2008

hahaha i realised today that i'm being loved by those children in Childcare.
I'm the only teacher who sometimes will sit in with the kids while they were playing with the toys during their free and easy period. The rest of the teachers will just sit on the chair and watch over them.
My colleagues all around 40 plus and the youngest among the aunties is Siti, 27 years old (just got married in June).
As i sit in with the children on the floor while the rest of the kids are playing with the toys, few kids will naturally rush to sit on my lap. They even got jealous if other kids sit on my lap.
Especially Alvis if not Bernice or Marilynd (3 years old), Alvis will push the other kids away if they want to sit on my lap. Alvis just need ppl's attention sometimes. I if say "Oh! You go.. i dont want you." He will cry and say "NO!!! I WANT YOU!" then hug me don't allow me to leave him. Sometimes just feel tired if he keeps on sticking to me.
So, by solving the problem? probably maximum 3 kids on my lap. One on my left leg, middle and right.
If i sit on the chair, one or two kids will just try to climb up to my lap.

Kenneth likes to hug me.
Thank goodness he is a small size kid though his 3 years old.
He is so light that I can carry him and to swing him around like nobody business. But he can run quite fast if i ask him to catch me at the playground.

Wan Xin(1years old), can relate to me very well. She's familiarize with me now.
No other teachers that can feed her during lunch except me. If other teacher feed her right, she will cry like mad. I'm the only teacher who can make her laugh and able to carry her too. Quite cool! But she's quite independant at the playground, can climb and slide by herself.

Working in childcare is fun but physically quite tiring.

No comments: