Friday, November 7, 2008

Guess i can take care of few cry babies now.

Those cry babies usually will look for me to sayang them if they cry.
So usually those cry babies, the teachers will pass them to me to look after.
Go abit crazy with Zheng jie today man. Keep sticking to me.
Now, I can carry Wan xin to make her sleep on my shoulder too.
She even knew that i gonna put her down just now as she will hug and grab my shirt tightly.
Wan Xin only allow familiarize people to carry or to feed her. If not she will cry man.

Today morning outdoor activity in the playground, i make the kids run and to exercise by asking them to catch me. I only need to walk round and round the playground and those kids will start chasing after me. It was fun but tiring.
The kids can sleep soundly during their nap time after the exhausting outdoor activity.
ahaha shall ask them to chase me again.



man! Zheng Jie look kinda like Wan Ting in this photo especially the eyes.



see his golden tail? haha! not very obvious in this photo

No comments: