Friday, December 26, 2008

Give Thanks

Had a wonderful fellowship today.
Time seems past fast again.
The fellowship today seems not enough to me. hahaha

Thank Tracy 老师's neighbour for preparing the marinated chickens and pineapple rice for us.
The neighbour indeed help Tracy 老师 alot. Tracy 老师 call her " 师父!"
Baby as well will 请教 the 师父 for help.

We had a wonderful sharing as well.
Thank sis Rene for preparing the song "Chu Ni Yi Wai" and "Give Thanks"

'Give Thanks'
This song we didn't sing for about half a year or more.
I told Jerry that we should bring out this song to sing during singspiration.
Surprisingly, most of them don't know the song 'Give Thanks'. Kuan 老师 was surprised as most of the them don't know the song. He even said "HUH? It's a famous song."
Before that when Kuan 老师 said "HEY! Lets Sing Give Thanks. Most of them responded "Oh the song so familiar or i don't know how to sing and even, what's song is that?."
Guess we focus too much on chinese christian songs and have neglected few good english songs.

Btw, we only sang that 2 songs out of 4 songs that sis Rene have choosen for singspiration.

'Chu Ni Yi Wai'
I can't imagine without God, what i will be like now.
Becoz of God the comforter and strength, in times of difficulties, He have carried me through. Really, Something to thank God for.
Ok! my randomness gonna start..
Now, I wanna sing 'His Able!" KAAAHAAAHAA!!!

This few months, I've learned to pray every morning on the bus on my way to work as well as giving thanks to God and reflecting on what God has done for me each week.
Ok suddenly thought of another song.. 'Did You Ever Talk To God Above?'. Random me.. Kaaaa! X)

Kuan 老师 taught us to pray for each and every brothers and sisters needs and problems. And he gave an example on how we should pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ.

Anyway, I had a fruitful night today. :)
Hmm.. kinda miss my group members.
But no matter who will still be in the same group or not for next year,
pray that we will continue to come for fellowship to study the word of God and to worship the Lord together despite of our busy schedule.

Sorry! the photos quite blur as they move about here and there.








No comments: