Monday, December 29, 2008

Yay! just shared gospel to my friend MEE LENG.
My secondary and ITE Classmate.
I'm surprised when she asked me " what does a christian do when ur family is a Buddhism?"
Starting i thought oh maybe helping the cousin to ask since she has a close cousin.
Becoz two of my christian friends wanted to share gospel with her 2 years ago.
But her heart seems harden.
Now mee leng has open up i think firstly is becoz two of our closest friend to her Cherylyn and Zhong yue are Christians. Secondly God has sent the Holy Spirit to work in her.

Mee leng went to both church but she was scared by Cherylyn's church. Caterlic!
I went Cherylyn's church once becoz of a friend who invited me to her church to see.
Zhong yue's church i think is a tradition church? ok not sure, shall fine out..

I shared the gosepl from beginning until donno where... but i did share about the creation and cross.
She responded positively and not offended by what i've told her. It is something to thank God for.
She did say that me, Zhong yue and cherylyn have shared with her are the same. So i just told her that is the truth. "This is the word of God!"

Anyway shall follow up with her in msn again.

No comments: