Thursday, December 25, 2008

Yesterday went ps to spent my Christmas eve with a friend.
Usually will meet for occasions like Birthday and Christmas.
Woah we shop for 3 hours plus in Ps.. I wonder why time files so fast.
Yay! My friend bought me my fav game for christmas present.
Expensive present for $43.90, The Sims 2 game. SO HAPPY!
Got a shock when my friend paid up.

Every shop that i went in..
When i say oh~ i like this or that and even cute, the reply from my friend will say,"Buy La!"
I will sure reply back saying, " I got no money, next time when i got the money then buy."
After awhile when my friend kept telling me "Buy La!" i got to realise the meaning behind it was that my friend will pay for it.
When i hold some stuff on my hand, my friend will try to snatch or pretend to say "I hold for you." So i will pretend as well that i dont want the stuff and sneak out from my friend and quickly pay for the stuff i wanna buy.
Man! if not everything i hold will be my Christmas presents. haha!

Yay Today The Christmas Concert was good.
Thank God, everything went well and even better than before the rehearsal.
Yup! The Power of Prayer, that was what Kuan lao shi said.. that carry us through.
He even told us about having a pianist to play for the choir. Becoz of prayer, we have our pianist who is Trixie to play for us. He even said not all pianist would like to play piano especially for like concerts. Some will even give excuses like, no time, scare, not good at it... etc
But when Kuan Lao shi asked Trixie to help, Trixie agreed without hesitating to help out as pianist and like wise for Jasmine to click the power point slides.
So that's were the things we should thank God for.. :)

No comments: