Saturday, December 6, 2008

YAY! YAF WELCOME PARTY ENDED...
MAN, FELT SO RELIEVED AND HAPPY NOW.

Thank God, that everything when smoothly and well.
I did rehearse what i needed to say and do in my brian for the welcome party.
That's why i cant concentrate on other things recently.. Scare will missed out some parts that i need to do for the welcome party.
Stress? yeah quite stress...

Things to do and prepare...
I need to lead singspiration.
Plan for Bi Qing Lao Shi's and Jing Jing's birthday cake and prez.
Been thinking how to play the song game to make it fun. (It gives me a headache)
Just simply plan for the whole programme. (I'm the chairman of the day)
Sms brothers and sisters whether they could share during YAF sharing.
First time leading and planning for so many programmes within 2 hours plus.

A wonderful stressful experiences.


Gift i bought for brothers and sisters who will be joining YAF next year


Yeah.. i sms the gals on the left to come. Ran Ran sms Xian Mei and the rest, but they were not in the photo.
I didn't talk to Xian Mei today. sad! But she did disturb me as usual by calling my name and she did weird actions to make me laugh when i led singspiration.
Man! she is fun..

Like to thank my mum, early in the morning 7:40am went down to the photocopy shop around my house area to help me photocopy my song sheets as she needed to rush to somewhere else today.

Thank God for everything.... nothing is impossible with God.

In childcare today, i got a kissed on my cheek from Marilyned. Yay! so happy
Becoz i sang the Barney song "I love you, you love me, we are happy family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you. Won't you say you love me too."
A bit shock when she ran towards me to hug and to kiss on my cheek.

No comments: