Tuesday, December 2, 2008

On sat was my mum's 49th Birthday.
Bought Tiramisu cake for my mummy.
My family like the Tiramisu cake very much.. yummy!

Haha Wan Xin still under my care. I wonder if i'm not around in the childcare, who will be the next teacher to feed her.
Wan Xin really stick to me so close that if other children sit or rest their head on my lap, she will push them away. Sometimes she will stand beside me and to lean against me, but her emotions will hint me to carry her, if not she will cry.
Guess her jealousy rate quite high. Although Alvis will react this way too but he only needs attention from us.
The baby Wan Xin woah... can't tahan her. Just now i left her in the classroom with other children and teachers there as i brought Trisha to the toilet.
1 minute later, Wan Xin started crying.
Siti ask Cindy's daughter Hui Hui, "Why Wan Xin cry?" HuiHui said that Wan Xin wants teacher Shandy(that's me). So Siti carried Wan Xin to find me in the toilet. Siti even called me "GOD MA!" man... haha!
If i stretch out my hands to carry her, she will allow me to carry. Other teachers, she may not want them to carry. So she's quite fussy choosing people she likes and allowing them to feed and to carry.



Taking their nap.


Wan Xin, Sleepy Face.


She look fierce here..waha~


I MISS AH MING! MING MING, WHY YOU NEVER COME TO SCHOOL?
NOT FUN WITHOUT YOU IN CHILDCARE. (other teachers said the same thing too)

No comments: