Saturday, December 6, 2008

Man! i got a headache today.
When i woke up this morning, a bit dizzy and pain.
Felt so restless this morning again.

Today choir practise kept rubbing my forehead.
My head felt so tight and heavy.

After that went to my grandma's house for dinner.
My grandma was happy to see me today.
It's has been for months that i never go up to my uncle's house to see her.

I saw a bank saving toy that i wanted to buy last time at my uncle's house just now.
Kept playing with it.



Oh sadly to say that my lap top programme cant match with my printer.
That is why my printer always cannot print although i did install the driver to my lap top.
My uncle came to my house just now, trying to fix and see what was the problem.
Wire connection and everything was fine.. But just donno why it couldn't print.
So my uncle brought home the printer to try at his computer. And guess what? it can be printed. It works well at my uncle's computer.
My uncle said probably the the software problem in my laptop that occurs the problem.

Oh my lap top got error message appears every time i go into the window startup screen.
My uncle tells me to reformat if possible. So guess i need a Window Cd to reformat my lap top.

No comments: