Saturday, December 13, 2008

Man! more and more bruises on my hands.
My right hand got two blue blacks. One got it few days ago and the other was today.. wonder how i got those blue blacks on my hand.
My left wrist got a cut and my thump got a cut as well.

New boy called Yui Han came to the childcare today.
He so active that he cant sit for at least 5 minutes. Kept running around to disturb other children when the children are having their lessons. So distracting.
Thank goodness, the mother came early to fetch him home.
He only 10 months old yet he look so big in size.
So tiring and frustrating to take care of Amanda and Yui Han. Two new kids.
Amanda still can sit still if i put her on my lap or somethings get into her interest.

Abit busy in childcare lately for the annual concert on 16 dec and planning for Christmas party in Childcare on 24? . On 17 Dec, teachers will be going on a retreat donno where, maybe to malaysia?

No comments: