Monday, October 6, 2008

Dear friends,
This is what happen when you are using the webcam and the other person you talk to don't have a webcam.








Don't worry... i knew that Yu'an.. will capture my unglam moves through webcam.

Can trust her won't do something funny after capturing plus she did get my permission to do it.
I also dont think she will get her parents to see my unglam moves.. hahaha I will be very paiseh.
Just webcam with my two aunties too. Haha I can talk to one of my aunty without using the mic.. COOL!
Been webcaming with Jasmine Tan, Ben and my aunties now. hahaha.
But sadly that webcam can only be used one at the time.
This afternoon at hougang mall i've bought two packets of candles that i thought i wouldn't find it or hardly to get it in Singapore.
Magical candles, the flame will relight itself when you blow off the flame.
The other i've bought was sparkling candles, there will be sparks when you light up the candle. so cool la..

I only bought it for $1.90 each. x)


No comments: