Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Now i can call each kids by name in childcare.
Slowly can get use to the kids and whatever i need to do too. Yay!
The kids like to sit on my lap too, but can't allow them to sit. If not next time they snatch and fight to sit on my lap. Unless the kid cry then got special care to sit on my lap or i carry the kid around.
They call me teacher Shandy. But abit hard for them to pronounce, so it become teacher Shelly. Laugh!!

Ming Ming super duper cute when he smile. I hardly take the picture of him when he smile at me. Can see his teeth when he give you a big smile. He always ask me to carry him but i didn't, don't let him get use to carry around in childcare. Ming Ming will rush towards me, raise up his both hands and say "Bao Bao" (carry). I use to reply Ming Ming tell him that "Huh? you want bao boa again? Sorry Ming Ming, no bao bao ok?"

I took 3 pictures of him when he woke up from nap.





No comments: