Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yesterday Ming Ming fell down after bathing when he on his way to the classroom. So sad!
He tripped on something and feel right on his face. Thank Goodness, his lips bled but not a lot of blood flowing out.
Me and teacher Christine were busy helping the children to wear their clothes, so never really attend to Ming Ming when he fell.
So after few seconds later as i finish helping a kid to wear his clothes, I quickly rush to pull Ming Ming up as his still facing down on the floor crying. I turned him around facing me lying on my lap as he cried so badly. I've learnt that sugar actually works to stop the blood from flowing when Christine ask me to get sugar to put on his lips.. cool!
When i apply the sugar on Ming's lips, he kept eating the sugar lo. funny.
I was like "Ming ming arh, not for you to eat le..." Heng not those medical cream, guess he will start eating up the cream if i apply.

Today, don't know what Trisha did when she found a bead on the floor. The bead actually stuck inside her nostril. She never cry but thank goodness she told one of the teacher about it.
If not, nobody knows the bead actually stuck inside her nose. Guess will have infection someday with the bead stuck inside.
Teacher Cindy (supervisor) saw the green bead as Cindy took a touch light to shine at her nostril.
Cindy panic the whole day scare the bead cannot come out. So she quickly brought Trisha to the clinic near by to take out the bead. It cost $30 over just to take out lo..
But Trisha was fine.

Oh! I have a super good rest yesterday, slept from 9pm to 7:30am man.
Guess i'm really tired. On my way home as i stand on the bus also felt like closing my eyes and sleep.

Anyway i'm still feeling tired now.
Keep yawning during choir practise.
Stone everywhere... urgh!!

No comments: