Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Went shopping by myself today.
I went to Lucky Plaza, Cineleisure, Heeren, Centre Point and Plaza Sing.


Objectives to go out today are to look out for items, see what shop got sell what stuff and compare the price in each different shops who sell the same item. See which shop sells the cheapest item.


My money flies but its worth spending as i seldom get to go out so often anymore duel to work.
It was fun anyway to shop alone, but i look stupid sometimes when i wanna buy something will consider for a long time. I even feel like an idiot standing there or keep coming back to the same place 2 times or more to get other designs of that particular item as i can't get my mind set to buy.


But dont care la... nobody knows me.


I bought:


The red colour packet biscuits only cost me $2. Cheap i think..



For Qin Xia's birthday present. I like the cup, the only cup left.


Backview of the cup.

No comments: