Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yay cut my hair today with imouto at bishan around the market area near prime market. It cost me $18 to cut my hair. Though abit ex compared to other saloons i usually go, but still acceptable becoz at least the hair stylist cut the hair that i wanted. I can style my hair again weee....
Imouto cut her hair that can style too. So happy, now can style together with imouto. Heez

Bought a sleevless shirt in samuel and kelvin shop at bishan. Same shirt different in colour.

Slept abit at imouto's yellow chair. Suddenly so comfortable when the fan kept blowing at me. Got the sound of the fan make me wanna sleep too as i'm so used of the fan sound when i sleep. But i miss my bolster, to hug and sleep. So i make myself comfortable on the yellow chair and i slept.
100%, about 35% to 40% i'm sleeping. More than half of the percentage i'm awake.. haha!
Can't go in deep sleep as dinner gonna be ready.

Adapted to imouto's house now.
Imouto quite funny and different compared to her outside and home. HAHAHA!!
My Imouto SO KAWAII!! X)

Eating Tao Shuan for supper now. nice!

No comments: