Sunday, October 19, 2008

In church today, me and imouto wore the same shirt that we bought yesterday at Samuel and Kelvin's shop. People started asking and telling me that "we wore the same shirt right?" When they saw me. hahaha!


Motivation: Never Give Up and to PERSEVERE FOR GOD TO SERVE HIM,HIS PEOPLE AND TO PLEASE HIM IN EVERYWAYS OF OUR LIFES.
Slogan haha

So many people's birthday today.
Got Leyi, Hao wen and Li Hua.
I have typed in the english birthday date 31/10 in Ya list as Li hua don't celebrate her birthday on that day. She celebrated her 'nong li' birthday date is on 19/10/88
that's today la.. Hai! should have ask which date they celebrate their birthday.
But imouto helped me by siting uncle Jonathan's car to buy the cake at peck kio area.
Thanks Imouto!!


Like this pic with Li hua in between me and Imouto.
Her post suits our shirt Never Give Up.. Heez

Thank God Xin Mei found a job too. x)

No comments: