Monday, October 13, 2008

Today is my first day of work in Judes childcare at Pasir Ris.
My working hours will be from 9am to 6pm or 7pm if is needed.
Thank God that I'm able to work at Childcare centre plus a direct bus 30 minutes to work.
My job are to take care of the children, teach, play, wash their buttock if they go do their business, bath, change clothes for them and to sayang them if they cry hahaha... etc..
Can't remember, too many things to do. Overall, quite fun and abit tired.
My super free time is at 1 to 3:30pm when the children are sleeping.
During that 2 and a half hours of my free time, i will be washing their milk bottles, having my lunch and to stone around talking to my colleagues.
The children will crowd around you if you know how to play with them to make them happy.

Oh just now nobody dares to catch a cockroach. So funny! The teachers also started running and shouting when they saw the cockroach running about on the floor. So in order to save everybody, i went to catch the cockroach. Almost use my bare hands to catch but the teachers asked me to use toilet paper. They called me "JIU MING EN REN" after i caught the cockroach. Laugh!

Introducing..

He is Kian Ming, everybody call him Ming Ming. He is super cute la, when he smile at you. Going to 2 years old soon. Youngest among the kids in Jude childcare.



Smartest kids. Bernice and Marilynd. 2 years old only.

I'm looking after Playgroup to Nursery 1 kids. Age range from 18 months to 3 years old.

My cousin 1 month old on sunday.







Her name is Xin Yi... :)

No comments: